R.R. Nursing Institute/College was established in 2006. It is one among the few reputed institutions offering nursing education in Rajasthan. The College started with Diploma (GNM) and Graduate programs and in 2006, introduced Post basic programs. It is affiliated to the State Government, Rajasthan Nursing Council, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur and is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi.
The Institute/ College of Nursing, which is a unit of the Swami Shymalnand Shiksha Samiti, Jaipur. The Institute/ College offers students excellent facilities in terms of teaching and learning, and clinical facilities at Marble City Hospital, Kishangrah (100 Bed), Deepmala Pragni Hospital and Research Centre, Ajmer (50 Bed), Shri Balaji Hospital, Kishangrah (50 Bed) and Govt. Hospitals at Kishangrah and Nasirabad thereby providing them with good exposure and training. In addition to the regular teaching programs, the students are also offered training in soft skills, effective communication, value education and job skills, so that every student shapes into a complete professional and is gainfully employed.
R.R. College is the best Nursing College in the Rajasthan. It is one of the most modern and well equipped Nursing College in Rajasthan. The College of Nursing occupies own prime land with Building on sweeping lawns at opposite Power Grid Station, Pushkar bye pass Road, Ghooghra - Ajmer that is natural & peaceful area. The college is providing hostel facility that is well furnished with modern amenities. The nursing students are housed in a secure separate girl's hostel. Hostel also has well maintained rooms mess & a beautiful lawn in premises. The hostel has 24X7 supplies of water & electricity.
The college is having separate class room for GNM, B.Sc Nursing & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing that all the class rooms are specious well ventilated with proper lighting system, and proper sitting place. Also all the class rooms are well equips with modern teaching method like LCD, projectors and broad band internet facility in each class rooms.
The college facilitates the student's talents by giving the platform for various activities like dance, role-plays drama, speeches, rangoli, singing etc. and also provides the facility for students to play indoor & outdoor games to promote physical & mental health.
VISION of our Institute/College
MISSION of our Institute/College
- To provide the best nursing education that continues with quality improvement, current technology, cost effectiveness and improve student performance in learning and rendering comprehensive, compassionate holistic patient care.
OBJECTIVES of our Institute/College
- To establish as a center of excellence for nursing education at the international level through quality approach, Professional Development and research.
- To prepare nursing students with latest scientific knowledge and skill essential to provide comprehensive health care.
- To provide nursing care based on the steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals, groups and other health team members.
- To assess health status and identify nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for individuals, families and communities and provide promotive, preventive, and restorative health services in line with national health programmes.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the scientific principles underlying the techniques and methods used in nursing for providing holistic nursing care to the sick in the hospital and in the community.
- To develop the student's sensitivity and skill in human relationships and communication in daily work.